Find in Salyersville, Kentucky Residential Care businesses. Search Residential Care local businesses located in Salyersville, KY to get the pet products and services you want and need.
Find Residential Care Businesses
The Kentucky Business Directory connects people with local Salyersville Kentucky Residential Care businesses - small and large. In Salyersville there are local businesses ready to meet your shopping needs - both for products and services.
These Salyersville, KY Residential Care businesses can help you find the goods and services you are searching for.
The SIC code for these Salyersville local businesses is: 8361.
|Salyersville, Kentucky - Residential Care Businesses
|Senior Citizens Center
What Is The Description For Residential Care Businesses?Establishments primarily engaged in the provision of residential social and personal care for children, the aged, and special categories of persons with some limits on ability for self-care, but where medical care is not a major element. Included are establishments providing 24-hour year-round care for children. Boarding schools providing elementary and secondary education are classified in Industry 8211. Establishments primarily engaged in providing nursing and health-related personal care are classified in Industry Group 805.
- Alcoholism rehabilitation centers, residential: with health
- Children's boarding homes
- Children's homes
- Children's villages
- Drug rehabilitation centers, residential: with health care incidental
- Group foster homes
- Halfway group homes for persons with social or personal problems
- Halfway homes for delinquents and offenders
- Homes for children, with health care incidental
- Homes for destitute men and women
- Homes for the aged, with health care incidental
- Homes for the deaf or blind, with health care incidental
- Homes for the emotionally disturbed, with health care incidental
- Homes for the mentally handicapped, with health care incidental
- Homes for the physically handicapped, with health care incidental
- Juvenile correctional homes
- Old soldiers'homes
- Rehabilitation centers, residential: with health care incidental
- Rest homes, with health care incidental
- Self-help group homes for persons with social or personal problems
- Training schools for delinquents