Find in Russellville, Kentucky Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations businesses. Search Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations local businesses located in Russellville, KY to get the pet products and services you want and need.
Find Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations Businesses
The Kentucky Business Directory connects people with local Russellville Kentucky Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations businesses - small and large. In Russellville there are local businesses ready to meet your shopping needs - both for products and services.
These Russellville, KY Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations businesses can help you find the goods and services you are searching for.
The SIC code for these Russellville local businesses is: 8641.
|Russellville, Kentucky - Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations Businesses|
|102 Russellville Council|
|8 Russelville Chapter|
|8145 Sacred Heart Council|
|American Legion Auxiliary|
|American Legion Post 29|
|Free And Accepted Masons|
|General Grand Chptr Order Eas|
|Knights Of Columbus|
|National Society Of Daugh|
|Rock Foundation, Incorporated|
|Royal And Select Masters|
|Royal Arch Masons|
|Voiture Nationale La Societe Des 40 Hommes Et 8 Chevaux|
What Is The Description For Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations Businesses?Membership organizations engaged in civic, social, or fraternal activities. Membership sports and recreation clubs are classified in Industry Group 799, and insurance offices maintained by fraternal organizations are classified in Insurance, Major Group 63. Homeowner, tenant, and condominium associations primarily engaged in managing real estate are classified in Real Estate, Industry 6531.
- Alumni associations and club
- Bars and restaurants owned and operated for members of
- Booster clubs
- Business persons clubs, civic and social
- Civic associations
- Community membership clubs, other than amusement and recreation
- Condominium associations, except property management
- Fraternal associations, other than insurance offices
- Fraternal lodges
- Fraternities and sororities, except residential
- Homeowner associations, except property management
- Parent-teacher associations
- Singing societies
- Social club, membership
- Tenant associations, except property management
- University club
- Youth associations, except hotel units