Find in Marion, Kentucky Administration of Public Health Programs businesses. Search Administration of Public Health Programs local businesses located in Marion, KY to get the pet products and services you want and need.
Find Administration of Public Health Programs Businesses
The Kentucky Business Directory connects people with local Marion Kentucky Administration of Public Health Programs businesses - small and large. In Marion there are local businesses ready to meet your shopping needs - both for products and services.
These Marion, KY Administration of Public Health Programs businesses can help you find the goods and services you are searching for.
The SIC code for these Marion local businesses is: 9431.
|Marion, Kentucky - Administration of Public Health Programs Businesses|
|Pennyrile District Health Dept|
What Is The Description For Administration of Public Health Programs Businesses?Government establishments primarily engaged in planning, administration, and coordination of public health programs and services, including environmental health activities, mental health, categorical health programs (e.g., cancer control, communicable disease control, maternity, child health), health statistics, and immunization services. Hospitals, including boards of directors, are classified in Services, Industry Group 806. Health services such as immunization, X-ray, and cancer detection clinics are classified in Services, Major Group 80.
- Cancer detection program administration-government
- Categorical health program administration-government
- Communicable disease program administration-government
- Environmental health programs-government
- Health statistics centers-government
- Immunization program administration-government
- Maternity and child health program administration-government
- Mental health agencies-government
- Public health agencies-nonoperating